Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Digital Project Life { Week 13 } and { Week 14 }

Oh boy! I just realised that I haven't made any layouts for Week thirteen. I just don't know how I missed that. I may need to schedule my Project Life layout designs and blogging in my Kikki K Planner. I am still trying out a few ideas on how I am going to use my Kikki K Planner. Luckily I use Project Life app, so making four layouts in one sitting is not a big problem for me.
ENJOY!

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK THIRTEEN

PAGE 01
Week13a-web
PAGE 02
Week13b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week13a-webWeek13b-web

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK FOURTEEN

PAGE 01
Week14a-web
PAGE 02
Week14b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week14a-webWeek14b-web
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...