Friday, April 17, 2015

10 things to document your life in 2015

I have been documenting my life and my family as long as I can remember. I've always find a way to somehow put things on writing. If you are into photography, planner, writing or scrapbooking than you are going to love this list. Find things to document something new this year.

I have choose CREATE as my word for this year. I love to create and I think it's a welcome challenge to make something out of nothing, rebranding things and give a new life to old things. This is one of way for me to CREATE a checklist that I need to be aware, intentionally taking notes and incorporate them into my memory keeping adventure for 2015.

10things-documentyourlife

HERE ARE 10 LISTS OF THE THINGS THAT YOU CAN DOCUMENT IN 2015 


#1.  #ramadandaily

I have been doing this project for about three years now and I am so totally loving the idea of taking photos everyday and document them in my album. I love looking back at these photos and remember what it was like during Ramadhan. This is definitely my favorite month and I always have some story to tell.


#2. Books that you read and enjoyed this year

If you have not touch a book ever since you left college, that challenge yourself to read at  least one book this year and write what you think about it. It will helps you think and exercise your brain. 

#3. Your goals and dreams in 2015

I'm sure that when January comes, you will have set goals that you want to achieve and dreams that you want to turn into reality in 2015. Write about them. 

#4. New life changing experience

Any new life changing experience that happened to you in 2015. I think for me is I've become actively involve in planner world. I am not ashamed to admit that I am a Planner Addict. I even join Planner Addict Malaysia Facebook group.

#5. Current projects that you are working on

Document your current projects. If you like me and always looking for new projects to get involve with than it would be a good idea to document them. So many photos to take and so many thing to write about.

#6. New experience that you enjoyed or don't enjoyed

We are constantly evolve and change, document that. Lesson learned, any challenges that you face and many more can be captured with words, photos and videos.

#7. Document your gratitude


Sometimes we forgot about all the good things in our lives. This year try to count your blessing. Document your gratitude. You can dedicate a month to say what you are thankful for daily. 

#8. Document your routine

   - morning routine
   - night routine
   - weekend routine
   - daily routine

Document the little things that sometimes we forget about just because it has become routine and we don't have to think about it. 

#9. Your new hobby or obsession this year

I love hobbies and I think everyone should have them. Hobbies can help you unwind, calm down and feel happy in your own little world. Write about them, why do you love it and what makes you choose that hobby. Memory keeping was my hobby once upon a time and it has evolve into an obsession. And I love every minute of it

#10. All about you

All of us love to document about our lives, people around us but sometimes we tend to forget to document things about ourselves from out perspective, our feelings, our thoughts, our hope and dream. Why not make the time this year to document all the things that make you, you. You are unique in so many ways. I'm sure ten years from now you will look back to 2015 and say to yourself I was here and I had a great life!

Do feel like you have to do all 10 things that is suggested here. Just pick one or two and start documenting. You will be surprise by what you find and will learn about yourself when you start paying attention.

Most important thing is have fun!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...