Wednesday, March 11, 2015

With my trusty iphone

The most amazing feeling in the world is to have your child hug you and don't want to let you go.


Suddenly I have this little toddler in the house that wanted to be with me all the time or at least know where I am most of the time. The first thing that he search for when he wakes up is me. I know that this moment will not last forever but for the moment I am just going to appreciate it or at least remember to appreciate it. I know sometimes it can be a little bit suffocating when you can't do anything or go anywhere without having your toddler screaming and wanted you to wait for him.
I have to constantly remind myself that it's a good thing that your toddler wants to be around you. It's a validation that you are doing something right by him.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...