Saturday, March 14, 2015

Taken with the iphone 6

It's really easy to fall out of love with the iphone 6 when suddenly the iphone 6 plus looks so much better and more appealing. After using my iphone 6 for four months now, I am not that disappointed with the size anymore. Somehow my hand can handle the phone like it was meant to be.


My weekend is full with a lot of photography opportunities and suddenly I realize that I have been using my iphone 6 as my go to camera instead of my dslr camera.


I used my camera app and some filters and the quality of the photos are good enough for memory keeping, scrapbooking, project life, instagram and blogging.
I just realize that I am falling in love with my iphone 6 all over again. And my love for photography bloom again.


I don't use flash with the iphone just because in my opinion the flash doesn't really work well. I used filter app like pic tap go or vscocam to make the photo brighter.



I am so in love with this photo and I also love this shop (typo at klcc).


And these photos of the two of us.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...