Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 11]

Week eleven was an interesting week for me. Some days I was happy and some days I felt like I don't want to get out of bed. Forcing myself to do fun and happy things was a challenge. I am so thankful that I have the energy to keep doing things I like.  

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 068- First day of the week was always tough. So choosing the right color was essential to motivate me to feel excited to drive to work early in the morning. I really wish they vanished the punch card system. 

Day 068

DAY 069- I was in the mood to wear all black. It's the look I am trying. Somehow I felt like changing my clothing and my color. Black is really the color I am loving right now.

Day 069

DAY 070- Morning routine was not complete without taking this little guy to nursery. He was still sleeping when I dropped him off. I just can't believe that he will be three years old this April.

Day 070

DAY 071- Two of my sons posing for the camera. Somehow this two seldom get in the picture together. This year is going to be the year that these two boys bond because I am thinking of moving Hanif to his brother's room ( a toddler and a teenage boy hehehe)

Day 071

DAY 072- I had such a fun outing with my kids. Typo is definitely one of our favourite stores at Suria KLCC. I am loving all the unique and beautiful stationaries and home deco stuffs they have in the store. Such a fun place to be.

Day 072

DAY 073- The reception at my dad's house and this trusty camera is the star of the day. I am glad that my son has the eye for creative angle when it comes to photography. Now is his turn to be the family photographer.

Day 073

DAY 074- The latest edition in my phone case collection. I am obsess with gold lately. I am hunting for gold filofax planner. I hope I can find one before end of the year.

Day 074

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week eleven for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...