Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Project 365 [Week 09]

The spiritual journey continues in week nine. Life at Mecca is a constant movement from hotel to Masjidil Haram every single day. Life seems so simple, nothing else matter. Sometimes I just felt like I could be who ever I want to be, be as good and as tawaduk as I want to be, no one else will notice except Allah. Everybody that comes here have their own hope and dreams that they want to achieve. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 054- Our third day at Mecca. Adjusting to the life of worshiper and as Allah guest.
Day 054

DAY 055- We just realised that we haven't taken any photos in front of our hotel yet. It's time for a selfie after our trip to the Museum.
Day 055

DAY 056- The last day for shopping and buying things to bring home. To tell the truth, I haven't really had the time to walk around the mall or market to shop. Time was very tight. If possible I want to spend it inside the mosque and Tawaf.
Day 056

DAY 057- Walking toward Masjidil Haram for our Tawaf Wida' - saying goodbye and pray that one day we will have a chance to come here again. If possible once every two years.
Day 057

DAY 058- Finally safe at home. I was so sick that day that I almost fainted in the plane. I got fever and shivering all over. The whole world feel like spinning.
Day 058

DAY 059- Second day home and I got to be with my daughter whom I have missed so much. My cough is getting worst and I just can't sleep smoothly through the night.
Day 059

DAY 060- This little guy was having a fun morning. He was having trouble sleeping at night due to the time difference and his mother was still so sick to sleep.
Day 060

TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week nine for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...