Saturday, March 7, 2015

My #30lists March Book

As promise these are what my book of lists look like. I would love to decorate with stickers but it turns out that my stickers stash is getting very low.

30daysoflists-cover 30daysoflists-title 30daysoflists01 30daysoflists02 30daysoflists03 30daysoflists04 30daysoflists05 30daysoflists06
Today's prompt is a little bit hard for me. It has been a really long time since the last time I share intimate inside jokes with my husband. I missed that side of him. We used to make jokes a laugh a lot but not lately. I wish we could go back to the life where everything is simple and easy and it's just us.30daysoflists07

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30daysoflists-March2015

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...