Monday, March 2, 2015

March is for ...


March is for

  • decorate and plan with my digital planner for March 2015
  • making beautiful plans for March 2015
  • making my One Little Word a part of my daily life in March. Create a system for my shawls collections
  • Making Insanity Max 30 as part of my workout routine this month
  • backing up my February photos to flickr and my iMac
  • read at least one book this month - I really hope I can make this happened
  • Focus on lossing at least 3kg this month
  • decorate my 30 days of lists journal. I am participating in 30 days of list for March this year.
  • looking forward to school holiday this month, oh by the way my dad is getting married this month
  • looking forward to watch more Arrow season 3 and finished up watching How to get away with murder.
  • Making at least four layouts of scrapbook pages using kits that I bought 
  • making a photo book of my 2014 digital scrapbook layouts - non Project Life pages
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...