Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 2015 Favorites and a printable

April is almost here in fact, it's tomorrow. So it's time to reflect on all things related to March. I had such a tough March and somehow this month feel a little bit longer.

March 2015 favorites

MARCH 2015 FAVORITES
  • I am happy to switch to iPhone 6 plus. I am not sure why suddenly I feel the urge to change. May be I am addicted to the feeling of holding a beautiful thing in my hand. I just need to have it constently
  • I watched two movies this mont - Insurgent and Home. I love them both
  • My obsession with all things planner is getting out of control. I discovered Spotlight and I was beyond excited, I just can't breath. All the things related to Scrapbooking and memory keeping are right there in front of me.
  • I've finished reading The Girl on the Train. I was so good. Somehow I had a feeling that I am living with a Tom. Somehow who lies so easily and can justify anything including murder. It's scray.
  • If you are a girl and you are looking for a tablet than I think this girl's guide to an iPad can help you decide.
  • I am hitting the reset button for my March 30 days of list. I just got a few of them and I am not feeling it. I think this is the first time I have not finished this project in time. I am not remaking the lists in another book. I was inspired my The Rest Girl take on 30 days of list project and I wanted to do something different this year. I am giving myself  a deadline until the end of the week to finish this project. I am also will be doing #listersgottalist challenge for April. I am so excited!
I hope you had an amazing March.  No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.

And for a printable, I made this Zikir Harian insert in A5 size for your planner. 

Zikir Harian


To download either click on the image or click here. ENJOY!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...