Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happiness is homemade

I spend my weekend at home. I tried to catch up on a lot of things including making a few layouts for my 2015 photos. I just don't feel like making a regular scrapbook layout. I just lack the energy and the inspiration to do so. Project life app to the rescue. I can make these layouts using Project life app with so little effort from me. To add some embellishment I used Phonto app.

HERE ARE EIGHT LAYOUTS I MADE WHILE WATCHING MY FAVORITE TV SHOW

soulmates-web selfies-web remember-this2015-web makingeverymomentcounts-web father-daughter-web best-day-ever-web tamar-market-web Happiness-is-homemade-web

This app is so easy to do. Watch this video if you want to know how.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...