Monday, March 9, 2015

Digital Project Life [Week 09 - Week 10]

I just finished watching 27 dresses on Fox Movie HD for the fifth time I think, and I don't remembered I cried this hard. I just don't know why I cried. It's supposed to be this romantic comedy about love and finding the right person. (And that movie mention filofax and somehow I felt like paper planner and filofax is never going away. People are still craving to pen and paper ). Anyway I always felt good after a good cry even if it's from a movie. Maybe I should watch a comedy movie without any element of romance than probably I will get a good laugh. 

Anyway other than watching movie to make me feel better, scrapbooking also can have the same effect on me. I always feel good about life after I document them and make pretty pages with my photos. And Project Life App makes me happy.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK NINE

PAGE 01
Week09a-web
PAGE 02
Week09b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week09a-webWeek09b-web
with.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TEN

PAGE 01
Week10a-web
PAGE 02
Week10b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week10a-webWeek10b-web

To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...