Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Digital Project Life Layouts { Week 07 - Week 08]

Catching up with my Project Life Layouts is so easy when I have Project Life app with me all the time. I made these four layouts today in less than forty five minutes. I was delayed because I got distracted with a few new kits added to the Project Life app store. So beautiful and fun to play with.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK SEVEN

PAGE 01

Week07a-web
PAGE 02
Week07b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week07a-webWeek07b-web

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK EIGHT

PAGE 01
Week08a-web

PAGE 02
Week08b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week08a-webWeek08b-web

To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...