Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Digital Project Life 2015 Week Twelve

My life has become this raging itch to be creative and to make things pretty. Now I am obsessed with planners either digital or filofax. Kikki K planner has become my inspiration. I found a community in my country which are obsess with planners, stationaries and Kikki K. I think my life is going to be a lot different this year and I hope I am able to breath and enjoy the feeling.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK TWELVE

PAGE 01
Week12a-web
PAGE 02
Week12b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week12a-webWeek12b-web

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...