Sunday, March 1, 2015

#30lists // 01. Why I Make Lists

It's March 1st and 30 days of lists starts today. I am happy to announce that I am participate with this month listing challenge. Here is my lists for today's prompt. This is how I am going to approach this challenge. I already decided to write my lists in a journal which I will decorate with pictures, stickers and washi tapes. Since I am a little bit tight on time, I will share the journal version during weekend and on daily basis I will just write the lists in my blog post. This way I will not feel like I have to play catch up games.

Moving on to today's prompt: #1. Why I Make Lists
prompt1

  • I love when things are in order
  • So I can organised my thoughts easily
  • Crossing things off of my lists is the best feeling in the world
  • Helps me to remember things better

30daysoflists-March2015

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...