Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Project Life Week 05

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you had a great long weekend. As for me, Week five was a fun ride. In a week I do so many things and been to so many places and I am so looking forward to just chill and relax at home. For Week five I made these layouts using Project Life app on my iPhone with Project 52 kit from the in app purchased. So very helpful. With this kit I can make my week to week layout on a fly. Not so much thinking needed. I only have to add the jornaling.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FIVE

PAGE 01

 photo Week05a-web_zpscb71b09c.jpg

PAGE 02

 photo Week05b-web_zps565d35c3.jpg
SIDE BY SIDE
 photo Week05a-web_zpscb71b09c.jpg  photo Week05b-web_zps565d35c3.jpg

To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...