Saturday, February 7, 2015

Project Life 2014 Volume 02 Photo Book

I have been a fan of photo book since 2011 when I discovered Photobook Malaysia. At first ordering a photo book was a little bit expensive for me. After that I discovered that Photobook Malaysia always offer discounts through out the year to encourage consumer to order from them. After that I never paid a full price again.

In January 2015 I put together Project Life 2014 Volume 02 album using photobook designer apps. Putting together this album was easy for me because I have already made the layouts for Week 28 - Week 52. I just have to design the front cover and and the back.

TAKE A LOOK INSIDE

FRONT COVER

photobook-10

Inside first page. I put the front cover photo with a quote.
photobook-11

And these are the inside of the photo book with all the weeks
photobook-12 photobook-13 photobook-14 photobook-15 photobook-16 photobook-17 photobook-14

These pages were from Project Life app. The resolution of the images are high enough to print full size on 11x11" book.
photobook-18 photobook-19

The last page.
photobook-20

And this is the back cover. I kept it simple with just a square photo, my social media handle and my blog url.
photobook-21

I am so looking forward to 2015 memory keeping and photo book album.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...