Sunday, February 15, 2015

Project 365 [Week 07]

I am a little bit tight on time. So many things to do, so little time. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 040- Using my Windows 8.0 laptop to use my human resource application. I wish they will make the system multi browser and multiplatform
Day 040

DAY 041- Reading Flesh and Blood by Patricia Cornwell
Day 041

DAY 042- Taking this little guy out for a ride.
Day 042

DAY 043- Tasting Camera 360 on my iPhone. Love the effect. And it's for #thursday3 entry.
Day 043

DAY 044- My pens collection for my planner and journaling.

Day 044

DAY 045- Outing my daughter and the rest of the family.
Day 045

DAY 046- Trying this new hair care product for hair loss. Hopefully this will help.

Day 046


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week seven for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...