Sunday, February 8, 2015

Project 365 [Week 06]

I am so in love with Week 06 just because it's only three days of work for us in Federal Territory. We had two days public holiday on Monday and Tuesday. I am so loving my long weekend with my family and doing things I love the most.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 033- Our outing on Monday and we spend it shopping and watching movie. We watched  VICE. It was not a good movie at all. Before end of the day I already forgot about the movie.
Day 033

DAY 034- I just love watching him played with his physical toys. I don't mind the mess because I know that he was exploring his imagination.
Day 034

DAY 035- I skipped my diet to night by eating white rice with sambal udang. It was so good and totally worth it.
Day 035

DAY 036- It's Thursday and I was already looking forward to Saturday. I took this photo for my #thursday3 project and at the same time I was wondering when will the registration for 30 days of lists open.
Day 036

DAY 037- The latest edition to my collection - I was here book by Gayle Forman. The story seems interesting enough and I can't wait to read it.
Day 037

DAY 038- It's my cousin wedding reception at Melaka. We decided to go even though we was late. I can't wait to see my father, my brothers and all my cousins.
day 038

DAY 039- When I saw these two interact, I just had to capture it on camera. They were so cute together and when they connect it's the most beautiful thing ever. 
day 039


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week six for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...