Monday, February 2, 2015

Project 365 [ Week 05]

I am so looking forward to February. I am going to take a long break from work. I am sure if I am able to update my blog during that time. Schedule post seems to be one option but I still need to find the time to plan and execute. At this moment I am not sure when I will find the time to do so.
Anyway take a peak at my week five in photos. I have been loving the week so far.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 026- My dear son is getting bigger each day. He is more aware of his surrounding especially when there's camera right in front of him. Getting him to corporate took a lot of creativity on my part.

Day 026

DAY 027- One rare moment when he is awake and in a good mood. I love taking selfies with this guy. His expression is priceless.

Day 027

DAY 028- I am obsess and crazy with washi tapes either the physical one or the digital one. I wish the digital washi tapes are as beautiful and colorful as the physical version. So many projects comes to mind when there's washi tape in the mix.
Day 028

DAY 029- Another minor obsession - to do list or post it notes. Things that I can used in my art journal, planner and journal.
Day 029

DAY 030- Happy one year old birthday to  my niece - Aisha. You are so cute and adorable. I just wish I had made the time to see you often. You are growing up way too fast.
Day 030

DAY 031 - Another trip to Kuantan. This time the weather is good but the traffic was bad on the way there.
Day 031

DAY 032- Spending the time at Teluk Chempedak beach. Wow! So many people and there's a lot of activities at the beach. Oh and Happy Federal Territory Day to those who celebrate. And that mean it's a holiday tomorrow.
Day 032


TAKE A LOOKED AT MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week five for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...