Monday, February 2, 2015

February is for ...

februaryisfor-2015

February is for…..
  • playing and getting acquainted with my digital planner
  • making plans for February 2015
  • making my One Little Word visible this month 
  • create more healthy lifestyle this month
  • backing up my January photos to flickr
  • read at least one book this month
  • continue with my Focus T25 workout routine and never give up with doing the right thing for my body and mind
  • decorate my digital planner for the month of February in advance
  • enjoying my four days weekend by spending it with doing things I love at home
  • looking forward to watch more Arrow season 3 and if possible Parenthood
  • watch at least three new movies this month
  • making a photo book of my 2014 digital scrapbook layouts - non Project Life pages
  • I am still thinking of taking a new online class this year like Capture real life in 52 weeks 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...