Monday, February 9, 2015

Digital Project Life Layouts [ Week 06]

For Week six I decided to go back to Project Life App since I already bought Project 52 kit from the in app store. It's the easiest way for me to to choose the right week and the right journal card filler for my layouts. I saved both of the layouts and upload them to my Dropbox. Then I used my Adobe Photoshop for the journaling. I've finished making these two layouts in less than 30 minutes. So simple, fun and easy.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          LAYOUTS FOR WEEK SIX

PAGE 01
Week06a-web
PAGE 02
Week06b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week06a-webWeek06b-web
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...