Friday, February 13, 2015

30 days of lists March 2015

I am happy to announce that I will be joining in the fun of creating lists a.k.a 30 days of lists. This is probably my 4th year ( I think ) of joining in the community and the fun of listings. I really love lists and having a community that share the same interest is really fun for me. Now I know that I am not the only one who is obsess with listing  and documenting my life. 

30daysoflists-March2015

If you have not join this type of challenge before, why not this year you take a plunge and register.

Here are a few reasons why you should join

#1. It's only 30 days of pure fun

#2. You have a reason to decorate your journal

#3. Get in the habit of writing 5-10 minutes a day just making lists

#4. If you are a blogger, you are already have things to write about everyday for one month.

#5. The most fun thing is you get free goodies related to 30 days of lists project which you can use over and over again for different projects.

I am still contemplating on which journal to use. Since last September I already did a digital version, this year I decided to go back to basic and write with my own handwriting and have the fun of decorating my journal again.

journal


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...