Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Something new for a new year

It has been such a long time since the last time I made a scrapbook layout using my computer. Usually I just used Project Life App on my phone to make my project life layouts. December was not a good month for me to sit down and just create some layouts. I was always rushing out the door to be some where else.

HERE ARE MY TWO LAYOUTS I MADE USING THE NEWEST KITS FROM PIXELILY DESIGNS

Using Hope and Wish Kit Pixelily Designs.

2015-web

Using A Happy Little Life Kit by Pixelily Designs and Aprilisa Designs

thelast3days-web

Hope this year will be a great year for scrapbooking and memory keeping. I am so loving the process of making my memories tangible. It give me great joy to be able to turn my memories into something more real that I can touch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...