Monday, January 19, 2015

Project Life Layouts [Week 03]

For Week three layouts I decided to do my layout using my computer. It has been a really long time since the last time I used my computer for making a project life layout. I used a freebies Starter Pack template and Kits from digitalprojectlife website and also Weekly Planner themed cards. Even when I used Adobe Photoshop to assemble these layouts, it is still a simple and fun project to work on. Love love the Project Life system.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK THREE

PAGE 01
Week03a-web

PAGE 02
Week03b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week03a-webWeek03b-web

To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...