Monday, January 12, 2015

Project Life Layouts show case : Week 01 and Week 02

I am having way too much with Project Life in 2014. I never thought that I would enjoy this type of scrapbooking because of the simplicity of it but I was wrong to think that. With a few touches of journalling card and filler cards, I have a place for my journaling and it still look pretty. And having a Project Life app to complement the hobby make it so much more easier and simpler. Can you imagine I made these four layouts in under one hour! Love love this system

I am not an affiliate, I am just a fan who really enjoy Project Life app

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK ONE

PAGE 01
Week01a-web

PAGE 02
Week01b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week01a-webWeek01b-web


THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK TWO

PAGE 01
Week02a-web

PAGE 02
Week02b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week02a-webWeek02b-web

To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...