Monday, January 26, 2015

Project Life Layout Week 04

For Week four I go back to Project Life app on my iPad. Somehow this week I don't have enough time to sit in front of my computer and decorate my week four layout. I did this layout during my lunch break at work using Project 52 kit - in app purchased. I love this new kit. I can add the title page with the appropriate week and this cut down my process by 20%. If you have an iPad Air or iPad mini and iPhone, download the Project Life App from apple store. You will not regret it.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FOUR

PAGE 01
Week04a-web
PAGE 02
Week04b-web
SIDE BY SIDE
Week04a-webWeek04b-web
To see what I did in 2014, see them all here in my flickr albums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...