Friday, January 2, 2015

Project 365 [Week 52] part II

The second part of Week 52 continue.....

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 363- After a long weekend travelling, now it's time for back to school shopping. I love back to school shopping because buying school stuffs makes me happy. Some how I felt like a kid again.

day 363

day 364 - As always every end of the year its' Zakat time. Luckily I didn't have to wait long because because they have an effective system to server us better.
day 364

day 365 - My daughter is going to Secondary School. Wow! I can't believe that she is entering teenager's world. Today was her school orientation at her new schools. She seems excited to be going to her brother's school. I am hoping that the public school education system will improve in the next five years.
day 365

----------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fifty two - part 2.   So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...