Sunday, January 25, 2015

Project 365 [Week 04]

2015 does not start kindly. I am not sure what to expect or what to feel. I am still adjusting to life without my mother. In a way I am still mourning her death. I will get sad every time Friday comes. I will play the scenario over and over again. It like living in a loop. I am not sure how long this will go on. I can't seem to discuss this with people close to me. Somehow they think I am crazy for thinking this way. Anyway moving on to my photos of the week....

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 019- I am loving my new wrist watch. I am not usually buy a gold color watch. I still wish they have one in pink. Anyway after wearing it daily, I fall in love with it. Thanks darling for this beautiful gift.

Day 019

DAY 020- The second day work I attended 1Aksess Seminar at UNITEN Hotel. It was interesting topic but I still don't get the point.

Day 020

DAY 021- Having dinner with my daughter as usual. Today I tried their Mee Bandung Muar. It was good but not as good as the one in Muar. And my obsession with decorating my planner is beyond control.

Day 021

DAY 022- Went for a medical checkup at our local clinic. It's about time I made the time to do a routine checkup.

Day 022

DAY 023- It's not easy to take photos of this little guy. He does not corporate often. To get him to look at the camera is not an easy task.

Day 023

DAY 024- I bought him a new toys today. Just love watching him play and explore his imagination.

Day 024

DAY 025- Early in the morning and he is already playing with his new toys. I am happy that we can still find the car. And amazing thing was he asked me to take his picture.

Day 025

WATCHED MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week four for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

1 comment:

Mary Hunt said...

I love your stories. You are very honest and truthful. I wish you many blessings and love. You are a beautiful woman.

Mary in USA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...