Sunday, January 18, 2015

Project 365 Week 03

I had such a hectic and unusual week. Week three turned out to be the most challenging and hectic week for me. Luckily I was able to handle it without too much trouble. I love that I am mature enough to deal with some difficult stuffs.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

DAY 012- Today was the first day of school for my kids. Both of them are now in Secondary School and they study in the same school. I am not able to take the day off just because I have already taken too much personal leave and I am planning to have a long break sometime in February.

Day 012

DAY 013 - The day where I have to be  more than what I am expected to do. Looking good and feeling good is a must when you have to face to difficult challenges.

Day 013

DAY 014- Taking a little long lunch break to spend it with my beautiful and talented team. They have been working so hard and once in a while we love to go out, eat and play.

Day 014

DAY 015- Driving to work on a Thursday make me think about my #thursday3 project. Taking a selfie every week can be repetitive. I do need to change it up. I really need more ideas for selfie.

Day 015

DAY 016- Friday is definitely one of my favourite day of the week. I have like three meetings back to back and it can't tiresome when you have to think all day long. Having this photo book in my mailbox at work can be uplifting. Love holding my Volume 2 project life 2014 in my hand.
Day 016

DAY 017- We were at my hometown this weekend visiting my dad. If it's up to me I would rather have him stay with me. We were on our way to have lunch.
Day 017

DAY 018- Take a peak at my 2015 digital planner. I bought this digital planner from digitallyspeaking.net last year and so far I am having way too much fun decorating them digitally. I know I can make one myself but making  daily planner is a little bit time consuming for me. I might add a few pages like goals, weightless log and so on in between the daily pages. This is so far my current obsession for 2015.
Day 018

WATCHED MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week three for 2015  . So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

2 comments:

Michelle James said...

You are doing great with your photos. And I love your digital planner. I may have to check out that site. Can you use it a smartphone as well?

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

Thanks. The GoodNotes is available for iPhone but it's a little bit smaller for my taste.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...