Sunday, January 11, 2015

Project 365 [Week 01 and Week 02]

I usually don't do Project 365 every year. I really enjoyed my project life system and Project Life App for 2014 so much that made me decided to do this project again this year. It is such a joy to look back at my life on photos and have them printed out on phonebook really makes me happy.
Without realising we are already on the 11th day of January. How times flies when you have tons and tons of todos and projects on your plate.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

[WEEK 01]
DAY 001 - As always, we went to KLCC for our annual family photoshoot on the first day of the year. Since 1st January is a public holiday, it was a perfect time to get everybody together.

Day 001

DAY 002 - The second day of the month was my son's registration at his old school. After lunch we were heading to Amverton Hotel and Spa to meet up with my family. We had a mini vacation and spend most of the time at the hotel and at the pool.

Day 002

DAY 003 - I am so happy to see that my youngest son agreed to go in the pool with his brothers and sisters. He is still afraid of the water but not like it was a year ago.
Day 003

DAY 004 - And on Sunday we decided to spend it relaxing at home. We were having breakfast at our usual spot for capati and roti canai.

Day 004

[WEEK 02]

DAY 005 - First day of work for me in 2015. I am so totally in love with my mini vacation that going to work seems like a drag. We were told that our annual bonus will be available today but it is not true. And by the way the school year starts next week.
Day 005

DAY 006 - This little guy loves to play with his physical toys too including this red magnetic board.
Day 006

DAY 007 - Today was a fun day at work. We have a birthday celebration for my boss and as always foods and cakes were everywhere.
Day 007

DAY 008 - My fourth day at work somehow felt like months. I got so many things to do and plan for 2015. I already started reading The Forgotten by David Baldacci. Love John Puller character.
Day 008

DAY 009 - And on Friday we had back to back meetings. I spend most of my time in a meeting room. During our long lunch break on Friday, I rushed to IOI Mall City looking for iPad Air 2. I am so looking forward to do fully digital this year and I wanted a new gadget to inspire me.

Day 009

DAY 010 - My new in door workout shoes. After workout for a week without shoes on, I decided to buy one for myself. I really need the motivation to do more cardio this month.

Day 010

DAY 011 - Ahhh... this little guy and his iPad mini seems to be tight. He knows how to operate this without me teaching him to do so.
Day 011

WATCHED MY 2014 JOURNEY HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week one and two for 2015   So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2015 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...