Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 2015 .....

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first day of 2015! How was your new year so far? Mine was a blast. As always we went to KLCC for our annual photo shoot as a family. The tradition that I have manage to keep alive for more than ten years.
As always every months I love making small and manageable goals to accomplish in 30 days. I rarely made one year long term goals because I tend to forget about them a long the way.

January is for ....
- continuing with 2015 Project Life. My experiment with Project life in 2014 was a success. So naturally I would love to continue with this project.
- finished making digital scrapbook 2014 photo book and send for printing. I need to have them print out so my family can enjoy them
- print selected photos from 2014 and compile them in a Journal style book / smash book
- I decided not to enrolled with One little Word 2015 workshop teach by Ali Edwards this year. I decided to try and do my own version of One Little Word. My word has not come to me so far. I really need to think deep and really explore what I want to accomplish this year. So this will be my goal for this month.
- choose one little word for 2015.
- recite Quran daily
- setting up a system and workflow to get control of my weight. Do more cardio exercise to improve my blood circulation to my heart
- continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
- write, write and write. I enjoy writing in my journal so much that I decided to continue with my journal for 2015

Happy new year

Do you make any specific goals this year?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...