Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015 favourites

January 2015 favourites

JANUARY 2015 FAVORITES

  • And I am hunting some old collections and new collections to feed my obsession.
  • So obviously the iPad App I am obsess with this month is GoodNotes 4
  • January is definitely not a good reading month for me. I only read one book and it's an audiobook combine with ebook - The Forgotten by David Baldacci. Apparently getting back on reading bandwagon is not easy. Hopefully I have a good month in February
  • I watched Taken 3. Somehow this movie doesn't feel like Taken movie. It's just another action movie with Liam Neeson beating up bad guys.
  • I am still a part of Creative Team for Pixelily Designs. I love her work and I am a bit lazy to look for another team.
I hope you had an amazing January.  No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...