Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Crazy for alphas

Every since I got addicted to planner decoration on my iPad, I have been hunting for beautiful alphas on digi land. I love the fact that I can make many different words with the alpha like to do lists, checklists, goals and many more.

I like using these words like a sticker on my digital planner. GoodNotes app support .png files, so I got this transparent words paste inside my day planner.





To download this words, just click on the link below the words. All of these words are in png format. You can print them on your project life card or paste them in your digital day planner or even print a series of these words and make your own stickers.

This is how I used my words in my digital day planner. I have enough space to move around and with digital you can change the size and oreintation of any images insert in this planner

Photo 1-27-15, 8 30 48 PM

I just love the look of these word in my planner. I can choose different alphas, mixed them up and make tons of word stickers to my liking. This one of many reasons why I love doing digital planner with my iPad. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...