Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beautiful January and more....

Hello everyone! How is your Tuesday so far? I hope that 2015 is treating you well and scrapbooking wise you are able to make beautiful layouts with your current photos. 
To get you started this new year, gotta pixel is having a Tuesday Take $2 sale right now. 
Grab this beautiful kits - Collecting Moments:February Kit by Pixelily Designs at on $2. Hurry up before the sales end.




Pixelily Design also has a new beautiful kits which is currently on sale called Love Song Kit. It is a sweet and pastel color suitable for your precious memory keeping.


And this is my layout using the above kit.

our-lovesong-web

Since this year I have purchased some beautiful kits from my favourite store like TheLilyPad, SweetShoppe Designs and Scrapbookgraphics. I just got a chance to made these two layouts. Currently I am obsessed with Project Life and I am trying to mixed up my scrapbook layouts using the template from Project Life.

LAYOUT 1

BeautifulJanuary-web

LAYOUT 2

100percentreallife-web

FOR THESE LAYOUTS I USED A BEAUTIFUL JANUARY KIT, BY ZOE PEARN DESIGNS IN WITH THE NEW KIT BY SUGAR FANCY AND STAND BY YOU BY DIGILICIOUSLY DESIGNS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...