Saturday, January 10, 2015

5 things // Create a healthy life style

This month I choose CREATE as my one little word of 2015. When I choose that word I have no clue how I am going to approach 2015 with CREATE in mind. I know that this word is going to challenge me beyond my imagination. 


I read 5 ideas to Create an amazing 2015 and it totally inspired me. I like the idea of creating habits instead of making goals or resolutions. This got me thinking about my not so healthy life style that cause me not to loose weight in the last three month. I tried so many things but so far those things have not become my habit. I still feel like working out is a chore, eating healthy is impossible and thinking about it all the time is not good for my sanity.


create-healthylifestyle

One of the thing I want to CREATE this year is to create a healthy life style that I can maintain.

January habits 1: Exercise for at least 30 minutes every evening

 - Tools to motivate: new workout shoes and socks
 - make an appointment with myself and stick to it

January habits 2: Drink water: 4 x 1.5ml bottles of water per day

 - In order to motivate myself to do so I bought one new 1.5ml water bottle

January habits 3. Make a workout log / journal on a weekly basis

 - I love documenting my life, making a wordy dairy don't work for me (I tried to do this last year). Jotting things down and cross things off from my list is really more my thing. So I made this workout log for me to scribble my progress

January habits 4. Eat dinner before 8:00 pm at least 5 days a week

  - This is the kind of habit which I really like to implement. It is not an easy thing to maintain just because work always get in the way. This year I am going to try my hardest to get out of the office at 5:30pm daily.

January habits 5. Sleep no later than 12:00 pm on week days

  - getting a good night sleep / rest is really important especially at my age. So having a night time routine is really important. I am going to make it my mission to create a healthy sleeping habit and a more calm and stress free night time routine.

As one of my action plan for this month is to make a workout journal or workout log to document all the things that I do. So I made this printable weekly workout log that you can add to your 2015 daily planner.

Since this year I am planning to go digital with my daily planner, I also made a pdf format to add to my 2015 Daily Planner on my GoodNotes (app on my iPad). I am so loving this youtube tutorial on how to setup my digital daily planner. I am so inspired. Somehow this feels right.  

You can download free the pdf format here or if you prefer a jpg format download it here.
workout-log2015

If you are interested to see how my digital day planner look like just leave me a comment. If you love a blog post like this, subscribe, tweet, share on google+ or follow this blog. 

Hope you are inspired to be more active and more involve in maintaining a healthy life style.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...