Wednesday, January 14, 2015

10 movies to watch for in 2015

I am a movie addict long before I am a technology addict. I love watching movies. I love watching people and I love following their stories on big screen. Without further ado, here are my lists in no particular order.

#1. Avengers: Age of Ultron

I just love the Avengers series. And I will definitely watched them as soon as they it the cinema. 
I just hope that Josh Whedon can make this type of story more interesting. If only he can add Buffy and Angel in the storyline. Heheheh...

#2. Fast and Furious 7
The last movie of Paul Walker. I am so looking forward to see this movie.

#3. Insurgent

Can't wait to watch the sequel to Divergent.

#4. Jurassic World

Finally Jurassic Park where people can come to visit. I would love to see how they spin this classic. Love to see Chris Pratt fights dinosours.


#5. Terminator Genisys
Another terminator movie? I would love to see this just because I am curious to see how they will spin this classic and make it fresh.

#6. Pitch Perfect 2
I have to much fun with Pitch Perfect 1 that I will want to watch Pitch Perfect 2. This definitely make it to my list.


#7. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

#8. The Age of Adaline
Harisson Ford movie, this I got to see. The storyline seems interesting enough to capture my attention.



#9. Point Break (2015)
Another remake of my old favourite movie starring Keanu Reeves. This I got to see. Will the movie be better than the original?

#10. Run All Night
Liam Neeson movie. I think lately he has been acting a lot in this type of movie. What can I say I just enjoy watching him beat the crap out of bad guys. 

So what movies are you anxious to see this year? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...