What do I think about the place?
- I am super duper excited because of Sephora, Machine, Tesco and GNC are within reach.
- Border bookstore is coming soon. I do wish they have Kinokuniya and Popular here
- If they have one beautiful art supply and stationary store than I am set for good. Never have to leave bangi again
- the Surau (prayer room) is on the second floor. That means you have to plan your day well, otherwise you will spend more time walking to the surau ( I secretly wish they have one near the basement--- or maybe they do -- that place is huge)
- even though the place is still new there are still plenty of things to do and buy. A lot of shops have special opening discounts and prices.
If you are looking for a new place to explore this weekend than I highly recommend IOICITY Mall as your destination
for more photos like this follow me on instagram @hanizeyecandy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad