- This month my eldest son celebrate his seventeen years old birthday. I am excited and sad at the same time. My baby is growing up and there's nothing I can do about it
- I changed phone almost every year and this year it's all about iPhone 5s. This is truly an amazing phone yet.
- Reality Bites! And that's how I felt when I realised that my weight is out of control. So I decided to make a plan and document what I ate. I need to remember to eat in moderation and not going overboard. I am definitely not in my twenties
- I am also amazingly bless and excited to have Instax Share printer as my polaroid printer. It is definitely worth every penny.
- I am also been using DayOne app on a daily basis. It's one of the best app I have for memory keeping.
- Other than DayOne app there are 5 apps I used for memory keeping on my phone. Check them out and give them a try.
- My Project Life 2014 and Project 365 are going strong. Finally I found a solution that is simple and straight to the point.
- And on my quest to loose weight I rediscovered Get Extremely Ripped 1000 by Jari Love.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone