Monday, December 8, 2014

Project Life [ Week Forty Nine ]

I am so so excited that it's only less than three weeks life of the year and that means that I have only six layout left to make for Project Life 2014. Then by January 2015 I can have then all printed out on a photo book. Yeah! It feels so great when you are in the end of the project. Getting something accomplished and cross off your list is such a wonderful feeling. It also really really addictive. And I got to used my Project Life App to make beautiful layouts in less time and effort.

I am not an affiliate, I am just a fan who really enjoy Project Life app

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FORTY NINE

PAGE 01
Week49a-web

PAGE 02
Week49b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week49a-webWeek49b-web

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

aquarius morius said...

Blogwalking sambil baca entri. :)

Aquarius recently post : Bagaimana akhirnya saya berjaya atasi masalah rambut gugur

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...