Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Project Life [ Week Forty Eight]

I am really at awe by how slow and how fast this year seems to me. So many exciting project, so many not so good things happened and I lost someone that is dear to me. I want to cry, laugh and scream all at the same time. How can that be? It turns out that life happens when you busy making other plans. I am so glad that I decided to do Project life this year and I choose WRITE as my One Little Word. Getting in the habit of writing and documenting my life has been a challenge for me. I am still glad that the word speaks to me early on. I would not be where I am without all those little quirks and the decisions I made a long the way.

I am not an affiliate, I am just a fan who really enjoy Project Life app

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FORTY EIGHT

PAGE 01
Week48a-web

PAGE 02
Week48b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week48a-webWeek48b-web

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...