Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Project Life [ Week fifty ]

This week I am keeping the layout simple and to the minimum. No fancy design or adding embellishment. I am tight on time keeping up and catching up with my life and work. If possible I want to enjoy my hobby stress free. Project Life method and Project Life App really save my sanity. Love love it and I am not hesitate to continue doing this project next year.

I am not an affiliate, I am just a fan who really enjoy Project Life app

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK FIFTY

PAGE 01
Week50a-web

PAGE 02
Week50b-web

SIDE BY SIDE
Week50a-webWeek50b-web

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...