Sunday, December 28, 2014

Project 365 [ Week 52] -part 1

Since week fifty two is a little bit longer than any other week of the year, I am going to post the first seven days first and at the end of the year I will post the rest. I will make a week 52 layout when I get all the photos taken for the rest of the year. I am a little bit nervous to say goodbye to 2014 and at the same time I am excited to welcome 2015.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 356 - My son got his PT3 results today. Alhamdulillah he got 4As. I am not to happy the way the authority handle the whole situation. It was unfair to creative student. Students with high IQ only can survive the exam oriented environment without proper guidance. For the rest of the student they will feel abandon.
day 356

day 357 - Night outing in front KLCC. Wow! What a view! I have never known that from this angle KLCC tower look so beautiful at night.
day 357

day 358- Dinner with my eldest son and talking about his plan and his future. Love watching him grow.
day 358

day 359 - When all the family meet, bowling tournament at BP Mall is a must. Heheh... I can only perform in the fist game. Hehehe....
day 359

day 360 - Unexpected family trip to Malacca. I can't believe that this place has changed so much. I barely recognised it.
day 360

day 361 - Second day in Malacca. It was sunny in the morning but it rains in the evening. We went to Wonderland water park near MITC. It was fun to play with water. 
day 361

day 362 - On the third day in Malacca we went to visit Melaka Bird Park and Mini Malaysia before heading back to KL. Alhamdulillah I got to spend three whole days with my family which I love dearly. May Allah protect us from harm and from cruel people.
day 362

----------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fifty two.   So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...