Monday, December 22, 2014

Project 365 [ Week 51]

Week fifty one is definitely one of the longest week of my life. It's amazing how an event or the people you are with can effect the time. This just proof that time is one of Allah creation or gift. It can mean different things to different people. It can feel long or shot depending on what you feel or what you are doing.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 349 - A ride home from my hometown. This was our attempt to take group photo using monopod. Hmm not an easy thing to do especially on a moving vehicle.
day 349

day 350 - Watching TV while having dinner.
day 350

day 351 - Finally I can wear my mom's hijab with this new dress. I am not sure if I look good in this color.
day 351

day 352- I was still listening to The Escape audiobook. I am still can't figure out who's involved in this whole charade. 
day 352

day 353 - I got pick up this little guy today. He was being clingy and wanted to sit on my lap while driving. I just can't say no when all he wanted was hug me. Oh boy!
day 353

day 354 - It's football time, game between Malaysia and Thailand for Suzuki Cup. Long story short, Malaysia won the game (3-1) but not the tournament ( 3-4 ). 
day 354

day 355 - We were having lunch at Kuantan and we were having 'ikan patin masak tempo yak' and a few seafood dishes.
day 355

----------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fifty one.   So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...