Monday, December 15, 2014

Project 365 [Week 50]

We are now entering week 51 for Project 365 two thousand and fourteen. I was blessed to be able participate in taking a photo a day for 365 days. Two thousand and fourteen is definitely one challenging year. My life has so many twist and turn. Sometimes I just have to pinch myself just to make sure that I am awake and everything that has happened were real. Anyway. I was a little bit busy this weekend visiting friends and family.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 342 - I am enjoying dinner with my son, just the two of us. Sometimes spending time with one child can really help improve our relationship.

day 342

day 343 - I saw this toy car inside my car. I just love the color and the shape of this car. So  before this beautiful car disappear somewhere, I might as well take a photo of it.

day 343

day 344 - Tea time with my dear Sally. What a combination - green apple asam boi with brownies

day 344

day 345 - It's Thursday and it's another #thursday3 routine for me. I am playing around with Facetune app. I wish there's a real life app for reshaping my face. hehehe...

day 345

day 346 - I am enjoying a cup of coffee early in the morning. When I have to be in the office by 7:30 am, having a little boost really help me stay awake and forget about my bed for awhile.

day 346

day 347 - I was safely at my hometown visiting my dad. We are having breakfast and enjoying the calm and beautiful morning kampung style.

day 347

day 348 - As always, visiting BP Mall is a must for me when I am here. I love this mall.
day 348

----------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week fifty.  So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to 
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...