Friday, December 5, 2014

One week with the iPhone 6

Hello lovelies. How are you doing on this lovely Friday evening? Wow! I can't tell you how happy I am that Friday is finally here.
Remember back in November I talk about my iPhone 6 story ?. How frusterated I was with the whole thing? Well last week my wait was over. I finally got my iPhone 6 delivered to me by Maxis. It was a bittersweet moment for me because of my love affair with iPhone.


Anyway after using this phone for about a week I would love to share my experience with all of you in case some of you are still thinking about getting one of this.

1. The size is definitely bigger if you are used to the size of iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s. It's definitely not easy to used with one hand if you have smaller hands. It kind of remind me of the time when I used Sony Xperia.

2. The on/off button is now on the side instead of the top. It really bother me a bit becuase it's not easy to operate especially when you are so used to the off button on the top. It's definitely need a lot of adjustment on my part.

3. Some of the app that I have been using a lot is still not optimized for the new iPhone 6 size which makes the app look a bit wierd on the big screen. I hope that will be resolved soon.

4. I am still learning a few tips and tricks of iOS 8 and hoping that the new phone will work well with the new OS.

5. The battery life is pretty good considering the size of the device and I still think iPhone battery last longer compare to other phones. I am pretty happy with it but some reviewed I heard that the iPhone 6 plus last longer than the iPhone 6.

πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’“ 
----------------------------------------
The conclusion I can make is that this phone definitely take longer to get used to if you don't like using phone with two hands. People will keep comparing the phone with Samsung phone since Samsung has been known for making bigger phone. But when it comes to the complete package - the hardware and the software, I still think iPhone is the best one for me. It's simple, it's familar and it's beautifully made.
I hope that this review can help you in some way.

XOXO ~ πŸ’– hanizeyecandy πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’“
-----------------------------------------
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...