Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December is for ..

December is for

December is for…..
  • playing and getting acquainted with iPhone6
  • making plans for the school holidays and for 2015
  • continue with my One Little Word assignment for November and December. Too bad I was not in the mood for November assignment
  • Organize my photos for November and upload them to flickr
  • keep up to date with my four simple goals before 2015
  • continue with my Focus T25 workout routine just to stay in shape (I hope). I am not able to do Insanity yet. Still getting the hang of workout daily
  • make more scrapbook layouts with Project Life App and Life Lists Kit. Probably will buy one in app kit this month
  • getting used to Good Notes app. I am planning to use my digital notebook as my planner next year
  • so excited to watch 'How to get away with Murder'. This show is getting better and better.
  • watch at least three new movies this month
  • Project Life mini album project for Hanif [2014] - life as a two years old continues ( this will be my weekend project for December
  • since  this month is going to be slow and easy,  I am going to set a goal to read at least 2 books this month
  • and I am also making plan for 2015. I am not sure if I will continue with One Little Word project for next month with Ali Edward. I love the class but keeping up with the assignment has been a challenge for me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...