Friday, December 19, 2014

5 things why I love going to work at 7:00 am

I have been enjoying my mourning routine so damn much. Since 1st December I decided to change my routine a little bit. Instead of going to work at 8:15pm, I change my check in time to 7:30am. That  means that by 7:00 am I am already out the door.

Here are 5 things why I love going to work at 7:00am


#1. I can go home early at 4:30pm and I got to hugs and kiss my little one earlier than usual
#2. The traffic to work and back is not heavy. I can saved about two hours daily
#3. I still  have the energy to workout before Maghreb
#4. I can accomplished a lot of things in the morning before anyone arrived or before any meeting starts
#5. Doing a lot of thinking and planning early in the morning is so much easier compare to late in the evening.

I am still thinking weather I should continue with this office hours or change it again. Well I have less then two weeks to decide.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...