Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#30lists // December [Day 17 - Day 23]

I am a little bit behind with my lists this month due to lots of mini family vacation and other things that are more priority at the moment. So today I decided to do the next 7 lists for the month. I might continue making the lists for the rest of the month. It might take me until next year which is only two days away but it doesn't matter.

HERE ARE MY LIST FOR DAY 17 - day 23

DAY 17
Untitled
DAY 18
DAY 18 THINGS TO CROSS OFF MY LISTS
DAY 19
DAY 19 THINGS I'LL NEVER REGRET
DAY 20
DAY 20 FAVOURITE MOMENT OF THIS WEEK
DAY 21
DAY 21 MY VERSION OF FANCY INVOLVE
DAY 22
DAY 22 MY TO DO LISTS
DAY 23
DAY 23: I FIND MAGIC IN
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry. 
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 


=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!

Do you make a list?

Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

[NOTE: THIS TIME AROUND I MAKING THE LISTS
USING MY IPHONE, WALLPAPER HD PHOTOS AND PHONTO APP FOR LISTING ]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...