Tuesday, December 9, 2014

#30lists // December [day 01 - day 08]

Once I again I decided to participate in 30 days of list project. What can I say, I love making lists. This time around I am making the list using my phone with wallpaper HD photos and photo app.

    HERE ARE MY LISTS FOR DAY 01 - DAY 08    

Day 01
Untitled


Day 02
Untitled


Day 03
Day 03: Photos to take this month


Day 04
Untitled


Day 05
Day 5: Changes I made in  2014


Day 06
Day 6: favourite words to write


Day 07
Day 7: things I think about in the shower


Day 08
Day 8: things that put me in a good mood 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...