Saturday, December 6, 2014

1989

Oh my God! I am so obsessed with Taylor Swift new album 1989 especially Blank Space. I just can't get this song out of my head. It's so haunting.

Untitled

It has been a really long time since the last time I was obsessed with a song. Only Taylor Swift can hypnotise me this way.


My favourite phrases in this song

"I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I could make the bad guys good for a weekend"

"Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream"

"But I got a blank space baby
And I'll write your name"

---------------------------------------------
Overall album is amazingly great. I love all of the songs in this album especially Blank Space, Shake it off , I Wish You Would and Wildest Dreams

{credit: from internet - google image}
I love her hair in this photo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...